The Tele Columbus Group builds and operates hybrid fiber optic networks and offers its customers and partners the most powerful interactive access route to television, telephone and internet – the cable connection. The entire diversity of modern multimedia services is available via the broadband cable network:
- A comprehensive analogue TV range with up to 40 analogue TV channels
- Around 70 high-definition HDTV channels, including up to 20 unencrypted HD channels of public broadcasters ARD and ZDF
- Digital broadcasting with a capacity of more than 100 channels, including all public digital services, regional channels and many special interest channels covering news, sports, music, children or shopping, for example
- Premium programmes on a subscription basis – from family-friendly entertainment to foreign-language station packages
- A digital entertainment platform for time-shifted TV consumption, replay on mobile devices as well as on-demand film and TV series highlights
- Analog and digital radio stations with uninterrupted reception via cable socket as well as many programmes from other regions
- Telephone connections meeting digital standards with excellent voice quality, Germany-wide landline flat rate and two lines that can be used simultaneously
- Highspeed internet connections with up to 400 megabits per second in the two-way-upgraded DOCSIS cable networks
- Super-fast internet connections with bandwidths up to one gigabit per second in FTTH GPON fiber optic networks
- High-speed internet with up to 400 megabits per second and short ping times, real flat rate, email inboxes and convenient installation service
- Mobile data and telephone rates for free calls across all German networks and mobile surfing at LTE speed
- High-performance connections and networks as a carrier service for B2B customers
You want to learn more about our product portfolio?
In the customer section you will find an overview of the current offerings plus a simple ordering service with special deals.